Progressive International Stainless Steel Universal Lid by Progressive International
List Price :
Save Price :
Progressive International Stainless Steel Universal Lid Description
Fits many pots and skillets as so much as 12-inch in diameter.Adjustable vent in lid permits keep an eye fixed on over steam unencumber.Dishwasher secure.Stainless metal.Stay cool knob, measures 12-3/4-inch in diameter. Progressive International is your source for the vastst range of useful, inventive, and fun kitchen tools and nice ideas put into practice. Our in-house designers spend hours within the kitchen arising along how to beef up on a lot of conventional tasks and instruments. Established in 1973, our commitment to high quality and repair permits us to supply a enormous choice of quality kitchenware and different household merchandise. This Progressive International common lid matchs most pots and skillets up to 12-inch in diameter. Made from stainless-steel it incorporates a stay cool knob and an adjustable vent that lets in keep an contemplate on over the discharge of steam. Dishwasher safe..
Read more Progressive International Stainless Steel Universal Lid
Progressive International Stainless Steel Universal Lid Feature
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| MyKitchCo | 4.9 | $18.47 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Progressive International is your source for the widest range of purposeful, creative, and fun kitchen instruments and great ideas put into practice. Our in-house fashion designers spend hours in the kitchen developing with easy methods to reinforce on a selection of traditional tasks and gears. Established in 1973, our dedication to quality and service allows us to offer a grand number of high quality kitchenware and different household products. This Progressive International universal lid matchs greatest pots and skillets up to 12-inch in diameter. Made from stainless steel it features a keep cool knob and an adjustable vent that allows control over the discharge of steam. Dishwasher safe.
Customer Reviews
four.3 Out Of 5 Stars (6 Customer Reviews)Reviews for Progressive International Stainless Steel Universal Lid (Kitchen) This appears identical to the identical lid we obtained at a local store several years in the past. We are pleased together with it. As implied by means of the phrase universal, it may simply fit numerous measurements of pots and pans.
About the shape: The heart of the lid is recessed; it's decrease than the outer circumference. In between the center of the lid and the outer edge, there is a shallow stair-step pattern of graduated heights. Actually, every concentric circle is perspectived downward in opposition to the intestines, a mild attitude. The create permits the pan to cover a variety of slight, medium, and big pans without leaving a gap at the high of the pan.
Venting: There is one minuscule vent, simply opened or accomplished using one finger. With the vent concluded, the lid isn't one hundred pc air-tight, however excellent sufficient. I do not suppose we would wish an absolutely air-tight lid for cooking (except for drive cookers that are a wholly totally different story).
Storage: Some lids are a trouble to store in a minute kitchen, if the deal accompanyings are tall. This lid does not have that drawback. Because the center of the lid is recessed, the round knob adds very small to the overall peak.
A storehouse option: It can hold from an perspectived nail on the back of the pantry door. The vent opening is simple to slip over a nail or tiny peg.
Not so flimsy that it would bend or dent. This stainless-steel lid is in the middle of medium and gentle-weight weight. That is OK together with me; I don't suppose a lid needs to be heavy (unlike the pans).
The middle knob appears to be any type of synthetic subject matter -- not sure what. I count on it must now not go into an oven at high heat. The top universal lid would be one thing versatile enough for oven apply.
The knob does now not secure scorching, but a potholder remains to be beneficial, because the knob is short.
P.S. Regarding the recessed middle of the lid -- the general top distinction between the heart and the outer part is minor; beneath an inch distinction in peak, I estimate (not together accompanying the knob). Approximately 1/8 inch peak distinction at each and every stair-step of the concentric rings.
Reviews for Progressive International Stainless Steel Universal Lid (Kitchen) I specifically bought this cover for a 12.5" skillet I even have. It covers it smartly, but slides VERY simply considering the fact that there is no side grip to keep it in location, it's polished stainless-steel, and extremely mild. I used to be moving around some cookware on my vary, and it nearly fell off relatively a hardly any times. Also, the brink is somewhat "sharp" (be careful when handling), together accompanying the steam vent switch. But, it appears sturdy for the related fee, is called a "universal" lid, and serves its goal, so I cannot bitch an excessive amount of.
Reviews for Progressive International Stainless Steel Universal Lid (Kitchen) This is best than what I anticipated and being that these universal lids appear to be more difficult to locate out for many purpose, I would suggest it. It does have a a little blunt part however so does my different common lid. I like the vent on it. Using a 10" skillet more incessantly than a 12" skillet I am conscious the I have to originate use of a pot container to raise the lid due to the fact it's larger than the 10"diameter. I will most certainly purchase it once more relying on the method it examines accompanying my outdated universal lid. I want to take a appear at it out a combine of more instances to create that decision.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น