Previews Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer
Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer Features
Save Price :
Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer Overviews
Grooves on the beneathside permit it to be applyd over a bowl.Compact mandoline slicer together with three double sided cutting blades for six completely different slicing options.Comfort grip handle offers a secure grip right through use.Dishwasher safe.Non-skid common and ridges preserve it steady on reducing floor.Designed for use over a slicing floor or bowl (with its built-in grooves), the mandoline incorporates a comfort grip handle, finger guard for safety, and non-skid tasteless and ridges for steadiness. Cutting plates effectively store underneath the unit when now not in apply. The set also features a storage box. Cleanup is easy for the rationale that set is dishwasher safe. It quantums 4-1/2 by way of thirteen with the help of 6-1/4 inches.
Super skinny. The folding mandoline from Progressive International lets in one to slice, julienne, and ornament fruit and greens accompanying one tool. It embodys 3 duplicate-sided cutting blades for 6 different cutting options: skinny slice, flip for super skinny julienne; medium slice, flip for skinny julienne; thick slice, flip for thick julienne. The software is right for making French fries or shoestring potatoes in increasing to skinnyly sliced carrots, onions, peppers, potatoes, firm tomatoes, kiwi, apples, and more..Available from 11 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Electronics Warehouse Outlet | 4.7 | $14.75 |
| Soho Cart | 4.8 | $15.75 |
| | 0.0 | $16.09 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 11 store | ||
Related Products
- BladeX5 57100 Classic Cut & Slash Resistant Gloves Cut Resistant Level 5 EN388 CE Approved, grey, Medium
- BladeX5 57100 Classic Cut & Slash Resistant Gloves Cut Resistant Level 5 EN388 CE Approved, grey, Large
- G & F 1607M Cut Resistant 100-Percent Kevlar Gloves, Heavy Weight Textured Blue Latex Coated, Medium, 1-Pair
- CUT RESISTANT GLOVES-100% KEVLAR®, Heavy Weight Textured Blue Latex Coated,large, (1 pair)
- Microplane 40020 Classic Zester/Grater
four.4 Out Of 5 Stars (185 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer (Kitchen) Haven't had this slicer for terribly lengthy, so I can't touch upon blade existence however has yet to disappoint. So some distance have sliced tomatoes, apples and even onions with comfort. Can't consider I caught together with the utilize of a knife for goodbye. Changing depth informations is a snap, literally, and I actually have put in the dishwasher for smoothup with out a in negative health effects. There does seem to be a finding out curve along the gripper handle so I infrequently use it however watch out because the blade may be very curious obviously.
Reviews for Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer (Kitchen) Heard concerning this mandoline from a man who founds salad ceaselessly. This is right. Exceptionally simple to scrub, fast to handwash, or pop it in the dishwasher. Offers a good variety of slice thicknesses, plus juliennes; changeout is fast and straightforward. Storage box is a yes plus. Excellent worth for the price. The easiest part? The blade is in point of fact thoughprovoking. The worst part? Yeah, the blade is truly, in reality attractive. I in finding the holder is simply too awkward to compose utilize of and in reality sliced myself once in the introductory week as a consequence of it went a lot sooner than I expected. Best way to procure a stir fry or fajitas carried out and on the table in prime pace, although.
Reviews for Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer (Kitchen) I have a full sized mandoline however it does now not cut together with the convenience of the Progressive Mandoline. The initial time I minimize potatoes for french fries I thought it was oncen't slicing as a consequence of there was no attempt to move the potato over the slicing blades. It provides a number of picks of varieties of reducing and every are beautifully simple to use. Also the smooth up is notably straightforward. I like the plastic warehouse field that comes with the slicer. I sold this to position on our motor dwelling, the size, relax of apply and easy up, plus the storage holder design it a real winner for me.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น