วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Discount Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer

Previews Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer



Click for Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer

Zoom

Price : $19.98

Buy from Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer Amazon.com

Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer Features

  • Place greens on blades and firmly press down
  • Easy to construct utilize of and simple to clean
  • One stroke cutting, dicing and more
  • Four reducing blades and two grips
  • Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer Overviews

    Place vegetables on blades and firmly press down.Easy to develop use of and straightforward to scrub.One stroke reducing, dicing and extra.Four cutting blades and 2 grips. An unique Ron Popeil Classic as featured in the Smithsonian Museum Chop and onion without crying. Instantly slice your potato into fries. Simply choose the blade for the task you wish to have to complete, add your meals and press down. Slices, dices, minces and more..

    [Read more Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer]

    Available from 6 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     acehardwareoutlet   4.7
      $18.99
     Ace Hardware Direct   4.7
      $19.40
     Get Organized   4.7
      $19.98
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 6 store


    Related Products

    2.9 Out Of 5 Stars (35 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer (Kitchen) The chopper pictured is the previous version that I utilized for years along every metal blades. The one that arrived at my house had plastic encased blades. Granted I did give the article a exercise reducing fries the first day however I failed to expect the blades to blow up all over the kitchen when the plastic casing around the blades broke. I contacted Ronco consumer care by implys of electronic mail to see if I could purchase a model new french fry blade and they did now not reply. Recommend occurring e-bay and purchasing a "vintage" variation.
    Reviews for Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer (Kitchen) My mom acquired some of these for a marriage reward. I'm 37 and it nonetheless works!

    Unfortunately, the merchandise imaged just isn't what you obtain. The image is of the original edition. The metal chopping rings shown had been replaced together with more cost effective plastic rimmed ones. The plastic pins on the springs that form high pop up broke on the first potato. I'll nonetheless use it but this is no the location near the standard goods the original used to be.

    I've had a bunch of these slicers and they every wish a selection of power for potatoes. But I've at every times found the Veg-o-Matic to be the easiest to apply and smooth.
    Reviews for Ronco FS100200GEN Veg-o-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer (Kitchen) Bought this. First outing of field, couldn't even lower an onion. I had the right holding plate and blade put in correct side up. Quartered a typical yellow onion, and the machine crushed it as a substitute of chopping it. I may gain it to work with the higher grate if I literally put every my physique weight on prime of it. Piece of junk. I will be returning it.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    fries store Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger